ceiling fan over counter - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2019, 02:50 PM   #1

Trailer: Boler
ceiling fan over counter

fan has stopped working. does anyone know how to replace. no visible rivets or nuts. do you access it from the thru the outside vent?
robinns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:34 AM   #2

Name: Mike
Trailer: !977 KingsleyGMC, 1968 Bailey Mikado
Nova Scotia
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinns View Post
fan has stopped working. does anyone know how to replace. no visible rivets or nuts. do you access it from the thru the outside vent?

If it's hung from anything there is something holding it up. I suspect you will have to give it a better look. Is there a sticker over a screw hole? Does something pop or LIGHTLY pry off to expose the screws? Can't see anything...send attach a picture.

If it is mounted to an outside wall (forget what year you said) MAYBE you can access it from outside, but I'd put money on screws inside holding it in place.
panhead_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:07 PM   #3

Name: Doug
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Maryland
I second Mike's response. a picture would be helpful, but when I did a motor replacement I believe I could get at it through the air exhaust screen part. Can't remember the name. Maybe this model has to be dropped to work on it, but follow Mike's advice. Good luck and let us know how it plays out.
Doug
dbensen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler