Cushion question - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-11-2014, 05:50 PM   #1

Name: Linda
Trailer: Burro 13'. 1982
Montana
Cushion question

ok - this is wierd. I'm wondering if I'm actually missing a cushion or what.....

On the bench seat on my 1982 13' Burro, I have the flat seat that I'm using. Then I have the cushion for the top bunk (I think) - it's got a wooden bottom and has a "wing" at each end. Is that the top bunk cushion? Then I have a crescent shaped cushion....I'm using it along with the flat bench seat.....it's a very tight fit.

But when I look at pictures of other Burros, it looks like there is a back cushion for the bench seat. Is this the top bunk cushion being used? It has screw holes on the vinyl side that looks like it's for brackets or braces of some sort. If so, it really shortens the bench seat when you set it up against the window.

Thanks for all of your help! I have gotten a ton of good replies to my questions.
Lfoxmont is offline   Reply With Quote