Ebay Jalousie windows - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #1

Name: Michael
Trailer: Boler
Ontario
Registry
Ebay Jalousie windows

I was doing a little searching on ebay and came across this...
TEARDROP & SERRO SCOTTY RV TRAILER WINDOW 18" x 15" on eBay.ca (item 260769404635 end time 15-May-11 06:12:01 EDT)
I'm not sure as to the size of window on my boler. I'm thinking the boler has a bigger window than the teardrop... but that being said... would this work? would it be more trouble than what it's worth?
Old 04-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #2

Name: Greg
Trailer: 72 Boler American
Indiana
Can you measure your window? The add says they have more windows maybe you can use the ask seller a ? and see if he has what you need.
Greg H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:12 AM   #3

Name: Michael
Trailer: Boler
Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg H View Post
Can you measure your window? The add says they have more windows maybe you can use the ask seller a ? and see if he has what you need.

I'm not exactly sure where to measure since the aluminum frame is on it. Ideally I don't want to remove it without any RV Tape on hand. I just thought maybe someone out there knows the exact dimensions...
Old 04-20-2011, 06:33 AM   #4

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
Louvered/Jalousie WINDOWS

Mike,
About two years ago, I was in need of a jalousie window and couldn't seem to find one ANYWHERE.
I spied an old piece of junk trailer sitting in a field off the road and thought the jalousie windows looked about my size. I asked the owner if I could buy one, even though it was about 8" wider than mine. He was tearing the trailer apart to scrap it and gave it to me for FREE. I took it to a friend with welding skills, and he carefully cut it to size and made the frame look as though it was new. I then brought it to a auto glass shop and ordered a piece of tempered glass (is that the word I'm trying to think of??). I paid them an extra $10 to replace the glass in my new frame and fit it back into the window brackets. I ended up paying about $40 total and was THRILLED to be finished with my Jalousie window search!!!
BB
bbuehler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
windows