EEE ???? Bolers - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #1

Trailer: 1974 Boler and 1988 Bigfoot
Hi a while back there was a topic about EEE in Winkler,Manitoba making the Boler and also the Beachcomber ,well the Beachcomber was made in Morden, Manitoba,,EEE made a fibreglass trailer called the Surfside similer to the Boler but still different. I went to EEE website they have a 15 min film about there company the Surfside is even shown as one of their trailers, I no of one other Honey Boler which is in North Van Not sure but sounds like just a name they put on it where something is different about it ,like the BugEye Boler where it front marker lights are different,great topic ,will keep searching.....
Rick.........
Rick M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #2

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Quote:
Hi a while back there was a topic about EEE in Winkler,Manitoba making the Boler
Thanks Rick,

Yes there was here's the link:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/in...howtopic=21173

That is good info to know, maybe we can get the topics merged, or if not, we can copy and past your post there.

Roy
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #3

Quote:
Thanks Rick,

Yes there was here's the link:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/in...howtopic=21173

That is good info to know, maybe we can get the topics merged, or if not, we can copy and past your post there.

Roy
I think that the honey Boler because they are so rare might of came out of the states just like the 15ft Boler as I have seen a 15ft Boler and there was a 15ft Vangaurd at are last egg meet,sorry last year,well they are identical but I have only seen one of each as for the Honey Boler I only know of two,I have seen the link that you sent me The problem is is that there are so many unanswered questions but who really cares they are still the cutest little trailer ever and they are still around.
Rick.....
Old 05-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #4

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
I noticed quite a few ads for "Honey" Bolers when I was shopping for mine. They were mostly (or all?) in Canada, if I remember correctly. That makes me think that they were made at one of the various Boler factories in Canada. Anyone know for sure?

Raya
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:27 PM   #5

Quote:
I noticed quite a few ads for "Honey" Bolers when I was shopping for mine. They were mostly (or all?) in Canada, if I remember correctly. That makes me think that they were made at one of the various Boler factories in Canada. Anyone know for sure?

Raya
Yeh that is the problem because Bolers were made all over and there is really no records Yeh they could be all in Canada but nobody really knows who or where they were made and no one has an answer????? Oh well at least we know that they are Bolers...
Old 05-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #6

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Quote:
nobody really knows who or where they were made and no one has an answer????? Oh well at least we know that they are Bolers...
Each trailer when manufactured has the manufacturer on it somewhere. AFAIK the location discrepancy only relates to the boler American. If things go the way they appear to be going we may be able to relate the location of manufacture to the serial numbers for the boler American with certainty in a few months .
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:23 PM   #7

Quote:
Each trailer when manufactured has the manufacturer on it somewhere. AFAIK the location discrepancy only relates to the boler American. If things go the way they appear to be going we may be able to relate the location of manufacture to the serial numbers for the boler American with certainty in a few months .
Yeh I know that My Boler came from Peace River Alberta but the somewhere is either gone from renovation or vin number is ground off of the frame from renovation and as for Boler American they are all made in the US ,yeh your right most Canadian Bolers know where they were made but we go back to the Honey Boler no one really knows where they were made and the same for the 15ft. Do not the Honey Bolers have the label on the closet door with all specs on it it must have a date and place where it was made?????? Rick............
Old 05-20-2009, 12:52 AM   #8

Trailer: 1981 13 ft Scamp / Nissan Titan
Listed what I think is a "Honey Boler" today

Honey Boler
2015 Escape 19 & 1997 Scamp 19
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #9

Quote:
Listed what I think is a "Honey Boler" today

Honey Boler
Guess what I found a Honey/EEE/Boler I now have to eat my words now I do not have a clue about the Boler ,I guess the Neonex company owned Boler/EEE/Vangaurd trailer plants all the same time and this how there got to be EEE/Bolers/Honey and Vangaurd/Bolers/15ft here are the pics...
Rick/BC BIGFOOT/BOLER
Attached Thumbnails
EEE_Honey.jpg   triple_E_Boler.jpg  

Old 05-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #10

Trailer: 1976 Tripple E Surfside
Quote:
Guess what I found a Honey/EEE/Boler I now have to eat my words now I do not have a clue about the Boler ,I guess the Neonex company owned Boler/EEE/Vangaurd trailer plants all the same time and this how there got to be EEE/Bolers/Honey and Vangaurd/Bolers/15ft here are the pics...
Rick/BC BIGFOOT/BOLER

I have an original owners manual here for this trailer.
On the cover, it IS called the Triple-e Honey.

It is the[b] exact one you show here in the pic.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:17 PM   #11

Quote:
I have an original owners manual here for this trailer.
On the cover, it IS called the Triple-e Honey.

It is the[b] exact one you show here in the pic.
Yeh so why are some called Honey Bee Special Edition and some EEE Honey and I see your trailer is a EEE Surfside is that another whole ball of wax ?????
Old 05-20-2009, 12:23 PM   #12

Trailer: 1976 Tripple E Surfside
Quote:
Yeh so why are some called Honey Bee Special Edition and some EEE Honey and I see your trailer is a EEE Surfside is that another whole ball of wax ?????

The trailer I own here is a Tripple-e surfide.

The book for the Honey bee is just a book I have,(it,s not for the trailer I have).
It's a book I acquired awhile back.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #13

Quote:
The trailer I own here is a Tripple-e surfide.

The book for the Honey bee is just a book I have,(it,s not for the trailer I have).
It's a book I acquired awhile back.
Sorry now I am getting them all mixed up EEE made the Surfside my mom uses to have one anyway thanks for the imfo you should put that Honey Bee manual on Craiglist or on Fiberglassrv website it is probably valuable ,I no because when I bought my Bigfoot the first thing the owner showed me was the original Bill and all the spec sheets and manual that comes with it.
Rick
Old 05-20-2009, 08:22 PM   #14

Quote:
Sorry now I am getting them all mixed up EEE made the Surfside my mom uses to have one anyway thanks for the imfo you should put that Honey Bee manual on Craiglist or on Fiberglassrv website it is probably valuable ,I no because when I bought my Bigfoot the first thing the owner showed me was the original Bill and all the spec sheets and manual that comes with it.
Rick
Sorry everyone but I have found and checked out some more imformation that the EEE Company has always been owned by A family owned company and not the Neonex company as it says in my prior post . Rick....