Ensolite needed - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2008, 07:05 PM   #1

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft
I need about a yard of ensolite if anyone just happens to have some laying around, if not, I'd like to know where I can get it. I have an area to re-do in the bath area of my 13' trillium. Thanks!
Roger
Roger Hunckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 02:50 AM   #2

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft / Chevy Astrovan
Just curious... Do you have a regular bathroom in your Trill? Up front, we have what I call the bathroom closet, which houses the port-a-potty on a raised spot. Our teenage daughter likes it, but it means just a half-wide bench seat, so my husband sleeps in the van. (But he doesn't mind, because the van has a great stereo, and more space than the Trill's bed!)

Regarding Ensolite, I think I'm going to steal a little bit from a cupboard for a patch...

Connie M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:51 PM   #3

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft
Quote:
Just curious... Do you have a regular bathroom in your Trill? Up front, we have what I call the bathroom closet, which houses the port-a-potty on a raised spot. Our teenage daughter likes it, but it means just a half-wide bench seat, so my husband sleeps in the van. (But he doesn't mind, because the van has a great stereo, and more space than the Trill's bed!)

Regarding Ensolite, I think I'm going to steal a little bit from a cupboard for a patch...
I have the same floor plan as you, a water closet for a porta potty. If I don't sell mine I will definetely install a holding tank, and plumb in a toilet with a wet bath.

Roger
Roger Hunckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:39 PM   #4

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
Hello,
Camping stores used to sell it to sleep on before the self inflating pads. You might check out some backpacking shops.

Quote:
I need about a yard of ensolite if anyone just happens to have some laying around, if not, I'd like to know where I can get it. I have an area to re-do in the bath area of my 13' trillium. Thanks!
Roger
Greg Conly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:42 AM   #5

Trailer: 1971 Astro (ie. Campster/Hunter I)
Send a message via MSN to Harry Young Send a message via Yahoo to Harry Young
http://rubber-gaskets.com/foam-padding-and-pads.html

You can also get various rubber/pad products and have them add contact adhesive on one side do it can be stuck into place...calling and begging works too.

Harry
Harry Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 01:19 AM   #6

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft / Chevy Astrovan
Our old ensolite backpacking pads were much thicker than the ensolite in our Trillium. Perhaps some automotive headliner might make a good match. Also, I noticed that the (rather new) grippy shelf liner stuff is the right color and texture, but it would need some kind of backing, since it's holey. But it sure seems like there should be a chunk of the elephant hide just sitting around somewhere!
Connie M. is offline   Reply With Quote