fans and window tints - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-23-2003, 08:36 PM   #29
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
window tints

Charles, I showed my husband a picture of a computer cabinet I would like to find. He said he could build it. He spent a whole winter plus building a saw mill to cut the lumber for the cabinet. That was a few years ago. He is still working out the bugs.

Don, thank you for the pictures. They helped. Our Scamp has five windows with screens like your escape window. I have one screen off. I think things will go from bad to worse but I am moving forward.

Keith, I do have family in Denver.

Benny, Good luck on your project.

So, Pete you're not going to tint your windows yourself.

Have a great weekend;

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 09:21 PM   #30
Window tint

Hi again Ches, Well I found the static tint at CTC in a 26x78 size . It was not in the same area as the regular tints but with the sunshades. The auto staff said special order!!!! ha..... Maybe will wait till we are on the road to put it on in the campgrounds someplace. Am in abind for time getting the boler ready and packed, etc. Benny

Old 05-23-2003, 09:25 PM   #31
Hi Benny
Glad to here that.I found it was not to bad to work with.Just take your time.:wave

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search