Fiberglass Eggs Which Have Showers - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-21-2016, 10:41 AM   #15

Name: Dave & Paula Brown
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Arizona
Registry
Lil Snoozy has 6' 4" shower height. We went with the portipotty and simply remove it from the shower to give more floor space and to keep the potty dry.
Dave & Paula

Old 01-21-2016, 10:53 AM   #16

Name: Darral
Trailer: Scamp Standard 13' 2010
Tennessee
We have a 2010 13 Standard Scamp with the front bath and would NOT be without a bathroom in any camper we'd own. Wife loves the shower. The size of the bathroom in the 13' is surprising. And ALSO what's surprising is the comments/compliments we've had on the bathroom alone! MANY people say it's larger or as large as what's in their trailer, motor home, etc. Of course, the big diesel pushers, fifth wheels and others that have the "Full" bath doesnt compare....but neither does the price, towing, etc

Old 01-21-2016, 11:46 AM   #17

Name: Carl
Trailer: 1981 Trillium 5500
Quebec
Registry
If you can find one, the elusive Trillium 5500 has a shower. It's an 18ft trailer.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:10 PM   #18

Name: John
Trailer: Casita
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlt123me View Post
Thanks Ziggy... That chamois sounds like a great idea... Do you have a 13 or bigger Casitas..
We have a 16' and prefer it to the 17' but the 17' does have some advantages like a larger fridge with a freezer, bigger bed and more storage. 13 footers are cute but tiny. Some 13's don't have showers, some do. To get a general idea you can check out the current models and options here http://casitatraveltrailers.com/ but they do change a bit from year to year.
Old 01-21-2016, 05:44 PM   #19

Name: Bill&Laura
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Fiver
Kentucky
Registry
This is Laura (not Bill) just chiming in that I did not know that a 16' Scamp was really 13' feet of living space and 3' trailer nose counts in the measurement. Just sayin'....
Old 01-21-2016, 05:52 PM   #20

Name: Sergey
Trailer: 2014 Scamp 16 layout 4
SW Florida
Yup :-(
Old 01-21-2016, 07:13 PM   #21

Name: Dennis
Trailer: Fleetwood Jamboree Rallye 29 foot
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borrego Dave View Post
Just a little note of wet baths for you Dennis. Some of my buds over the years disliked the wet baths in their slide in campers or small MH's because the stool got wet. Easy way to fix that is to use a large plastic bag over it when you shower. My Casita SD 17s shower curtain covers the entrance door and turns towards the front wall to keep the stool from getting wet. If everything gets wet or not really doesn't make any difference to me in the big picture. On another note, you may want to go to a fiberglass rally or two so you can get a first hand look at some of the makes and models that are out there. Good luck to you.
Good idea Borrego Dave. I also like the chamois idea mentioned earlier as well..
Old 01-21-2016, 07:35 PM   #22

Name: Glenn ( second 'n' is silent )
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B '08 RAV4 SPORT V6
British Columbia
A squeegee and chamois are perfect pair.
Attached Thumbnails
squeegee.jpg  
Old 01-21-2016, 07:59 PM   #23

Name: Francois
Trailer: Bigfoot
British Columbia
Registry
father and son ???

a bigfoot 17 would work well.....bigfoots have two 41" wide beds (rear sofa and dinette converted) and a wet bath.....two models...G and CB.....I have a CB model (center bath).....eight feet wide...weight is 2800 dry....
Attached Thumbnails
FP.jpg   adoned.jpg  

adonek.jpg   adonekb.jpg  

sig8.jpg  
Old 01-22-2016, 09:27 AM   #24

Name: Doug
Trailer: Scamp 16 ft.
Missouri
We have a 16 with a shower and potty. We keep the lid down, and it does NOT get wet during a shower. We love our bath shower option, many do not have such or want such. We would never have a trailer without a shower potty option.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:35 AM   #25

Name: Darral
Trailer: Scamp Standard 13' 2010
Tennessee
Fran...do you have a photo of the rear... the "sofa"?? My wife wants a "couch" and this smaller footprint...COULD fill the bill!

And I agree 100% with flyboy....no camper without a FULL bathroom (includes shower).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franswa View Post
a bigfoot 17 would work well.....bigfoots have two 41" wide beds (rear sofa and dinette converted) and a wet bath.....two models...G and CB.....I have a CB model (center bath).....eight feet wide...weight is 2800 dry....
Old 01-22-2016, 11:49 AM   #26

Name: Dennis
Trailer: Escape and Boler
British Columbia
Believe there are casitas and scamps for you to 'view' in the p n w. But very few used escapes are sold in the north a. Market. If you wish to 'view' a 17b escape - i have one that i would 'consider' selling - it is locatted 20 min over the border in south surrey - 2 1/2 hours from seattle (note you are in oregon). Advise 'if' of any interest- could send pics of same. Cda
Old 01-22-2016, 12:03 PM   #27

Name: Kevin
Trailer: 28' Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Oak Park, IL
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
If you found one of the elusive UHaul VTs (16'), they have a privacy room with a sink and porta-potti. Most also have a handheld shower attached to the sink. Tight space, though, and everything gets wet along with you! Headroom is probably less than 5'8".
Old 01-22-2016, 06:16 PM   #28

Trailer: '88 16' Scamp #4 layout
North Idaho
we have a 1988 Scamp for sale. we have a nice shower and porta-potti. It has a lot of room when showering for elbows. PM me if interested. I can send you alot of info or you can call Sunday. Asking $7,000.