I started sanding and fixing any problems on the door of my scamp
and figured out an interesting way to stop water leaking into it in the future.
After taking the window out, I found out that I was lucky and only had a little dry rot of the filler in two small area's, only in about 1" deep. I also noticed that the fiberglass skin was loose from the filler, with the window trying to hold the inner and outer skins together. After fairing my skylight, I thought that this material would work great in filling the dry rot area, but then I went further and cut out a 1/4" surface area off of the entire filler around the opening. I then put in the fairing material and clamped two pieces of plywood to the outsides of the door, to make the fiberglass skin the correct width. After drying, I sanded and now the two skins are adhered to the filler and I have a watertight door interior if the window leaks
in the future. I had to put a little more filler in a couple of holes, but will post a picture in latter today or tommorow.