Found three trailers!!! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2011, 06:17 AM   #1

Trailer: 73 UNIK 13 ft (DEUCE) '71 Boler 13 ft (DEUCE II)
Registry
Found three trailers!!!

Does anyone have access to a flatbed in the Toronto area? 2 wrecked Bolers plus one Trillium in bad condition going cheap!!! I need a good flatbed to move these trailers. I will give the Trillium [no title] to anyone who will lend me a flatbed but it must be strong enough to do this job!
posted Aug 6 2011

JUST GOT BAD NEWS>>>SELLER PUT THE DEAL ON HOLD FOR TWO WEEKS
I WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN PIN HIM DOWN
Highway68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #2

Trailer: Trillium 4500 1978
Hello.....I am looking for a 8 to 10 foot piece of the "t" molding and a good set of knobs for the "brown" cooktop stove. I will pay for shipping and paid a fair price for the molding. I need the molding more than the knobs. I live in Halifax.

Good luck getting the trailers!

Thank you for your time.
Kevin
KevinWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:32 AM   #3

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
YT Hauling Schedule: All
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #4

Trailer: 74 Boler 13 ft / 97 Ford Aerostar
Registry
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinWA View Post
Hello.....I am looking for a 8 to 10 foot piece of the "t" molding and a good set of knobs for the "brown" cooktop stove. I will pay for shipping and paid a fair price for the molding. I need the molding more than the knobs. I live in Halifax.

Good luck getting the trailers!

Thank you for your time.
Kevin
Hi,

You can try http://www.t-molding.com/store/product.php?productid=26 for the T-moulding. They offered to send me a sample but never did.

As for the Brown stove knobs, we found some nice clean black ones at our local barbeque shop that fit perfectly and look much better than the old ones. My wife wanted to get a new stove top because of the ugly Brown design, but with the new knobs she is happ(ier) with the look and no longer wants a new one.

Rick G
Rick G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:06 PM   #5

Trailer: Trillium 4500 1978
very nice!! may thanks!!

looks like a close match to what i need...may need to trim down one or 2 of the retaining ridges to make it fit the factory original holder thingy.

i will be buying some of this ASAP and i will post up results (hoping for positive results).........when i bought our trailer the hunk was missing, the owner could not explain the missing trim...it was parked close to the road, with the door not locked.....i think i have an idea where the trim went!!

Mark...i am still interested in lots of bits and pieces...please let me know what your plans for the trillium are.........i am not interested in the whole thing (hummm)...but i would like to know if you had a front or rear shelf avaible for sale? I am looking to install one in the back of our trillium, and it looks as if a front will fit??

Rick...i will be going to a BBQ place ASAP to look for knobs...i went to Can Tire .big money, and no "proper" fit. Now to get the stove top chrome plated or should i go pouder coated?

Sorry for the hi-jack...need to start my own thread!!

Any news on obtaining the new "jems"?

kevin
KevinWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #6

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Mark in Toronto

If the trailers are on the west side, I would consider it. I live 2 hrs NW of toronto.

If interested, email me at cra zy liver @ hot mail.com (no spaces)

Steve
Steve Foster is offline   Reply With Quote