The attached pics show where I drilled the hole for lubrication and freeing up the stuck windows
. The hinges and panes themselves were not frozen up. I removed a couple e clips from the crank arms and could open and close the window by hand though they worked better with a little lubrication. I used a pair of channel lock plyers to gently, but firmly, loosen up the cranks. Be careful not to strip the spines off the crank shaft of you may have difficulty putting the handles back on. As long as the plyers don't slip you should be ok. This worked really well for me and I am glad I don't have to buy new windows
. I will probably have some trim and seals left over if anyone would be interested. I'll post what I have when I get to that point.