Fridge - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #1

Trailer: 77 Scamp
Two weeks ago I took my trailer out fridge got WAY to cold...next trip cold but not iceburg cold. Now its been plugged in all day and no working fridge...hmmmm where do I start. Behind the fridge is warm like it always is when I plug it in I think something shook loose but I'm not sure any clue?
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #2

Trailer: 2000 19 ft (formerly 17 ft) Casita Freedom Deluxe ('Nuestra Casita') / 2000 4WD V8 Tundra
Send a message via Yahoo to Kurt & Ann K.
Brandy,
Are you paying attention to whether the trailer is level when using the 'fridge? If not, perhaps others can fill you in on the possible evils and their fixes.

Kurt & Ann K.
Kurt & Ann K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:05 AM   #3

Trailer: 1994 Lil Bigfoot and 1967 Traveleze Royal Traveler
Not knowing your fridge, this may or may not be relevant.

I spent a lot of time troubleshooting and worrying, only to find out I was trying to adjust the ac/dc temperature by fiddling with the propane controls. ( I have two very similar knobs in the back of my refrigerator).

Here's hoping it's that simple.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:41 PM   #4

Trailer: 77 Scamp
Quote:
Brandy,
Are you paying attention to whether the trailer is level when using the 'fridge? If not, perhaps others can fill you in on the possible evils and their fixes.

Kurt & Ann K.

OKAY I could kiss you...pondered what you said and thought "could it be that simple" you just saved me some cash-ola because I was ready to take it in and pay to make that thing work...(I love my fridge to much to be without one) Leveled the heck out of the thing and TADA it works so big hug for you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fridge