Rachael, here are some things to try. First, make sure you have propane
and the bottle is turned on. Light
a burner on the stove above the heater just to make sure there is no air in the line. Next, go outside with a flashlight and look in the furnace exhaust and air intake. Sometimes small things make a home in there. If that checks out, plug in the power cord into a 110 outlet. Now, take the cover off the thermostat and use a small screwdriver to disconnect the two wires to the thermostat. Don't worry, its low voltage....no shock risk. Now, twist the two bare copper ends of the wires together. Does it make heat now?