Gas Valve for Wagonmaster furnace - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-06-2008, 11:22 AM   #1

Trailer: 74 Honey Boler

Name:   rob_710203.gif
Views: 73
Size:  37.8 KB

Does anyone know if this would replace the controls on my original Wagonmaster gravity furnace? It looks right, but if someone has experience with it please chime in.
Thanks

J Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:53 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Attachment 11885

Does anyone know if this would replace the controls on my original Wagonmaster gravity furnace? It looks right, but if someone has experience with it please chime in.
Thanks
I got a gas valve for my 73 Boler's Wagonmaster from the teamtrillium business in Calgary. It was a number of years ago, and I believe it was a universal unit, thinking it may have been called an 'RV10'. Team Trillium also has a parts depot in addition to a manufacturer of glass trailers. You can search this site for information.

Rick
Rick B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:31 AM   #3

Trailer: 74 Honey Boler
Quote:
I got a gas valve for my 73 Boler's Wagonmaster from the teamtrillium business in Calgary. It was a number of years ago, and I believe it was a universal unit, thinking it may have been called an 'RV10'. Team Trillium also has a parts depot in addition to a manufacturer of glass trailers. You can search this site for information.

Rick

Thanks Rick. I sent an e-mail to Trillium, however, they don't seem to respond. Too busy maybe. So I'm still looking for suggestions from someone with experience in this area.
J Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Thanks Rick. I sent an e-mail to Trillium, however, they don't seem to respond. Too busy maybe. So I'm still looking for suggestions from someone with experience in this area.
++++++++++++++

Perhaps try a local RV dealer, as it seems that mine had to be customized to fit anyhow.
Rick B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 05:13 PM   #5

Name: kyle
Trailer: 73 Boler
Nova Scotia
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Martin View Post
Attachment 11885

Thanks
Did this gas valve work for your Wagonmaster furnace?
brooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furnace, propane