Hehr window screen parts. - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-08-2008, 08:26 PM   #1
Trailer: 88 Scamp 16 ft
As stated in the fixtures post, things are coming together now and we're in need of some more parts. I've tried to find parts for the window screens for the Hehr windows in our 88, with no luck. Hopefully someone here has found these parts, or has a fix.

We managed to break the little plastic tabs that are the slide contact points on the bottom and top of the window screens.

Hehr didn't really want to deal with me because I'm not buying a complete new window, and I'm not a wholesaler, and I'm still a little frustrated in dealing with Scamp directly.

Scamp has allways come through so far, but it's never really happend in a timely fashion, and I'm not anxious to buy new screens if I don't have to. We've allready replaced the screening in several of the frames.

I hope someone out there has some ideas for me. Thanks

DanPatWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:37 AM   #2
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Maybe one of the links found in the Windows and Window Parts....
from the Helpful-Links: Windows and Window Parts
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules