help on 2018 black water - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-30-2019, 02:23 AM   #21

Name: Ethan
Trailer: 2019 Parkliner
New York
That front tank is the black tank. I have drained it many times. Our Parkliner is title 2019, but was built 2018. I think they knew they would not be building for awhile. Bought in Vermont last spring. We have our share of problems too. So far Liberty Out doors has stepped up to make things right. I have taken care of small stuff on the road and at home. These are hand made ,for good or bad. Bumpy roads will help bring some problems to light. We still like it 9,000 miles later. Wish we got that great price!
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 07:40 PM   #22

Name: CHET
Trailer: 2019 ParkLiner
NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
We have our share of problems too.
Uh-oh. I feel I’d be remiss if I didn’t ask what problems you’ve experienced so I can perhaps nip them in the bud. Hopefully nothing too terrible!
ChetC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 04:44 AM   #23

New York
We should try and find a way to drag this thread over to the Parkliner section. I will say Parkliners are not all the same. So here goes some of the stuff. The electric junction box located at lower front of trailer filled with water. Put holes in bottom so water could drain. Spayed Fluid Film all over electrical connections.Had tires warranty . Both had bulges. Microwave had loosen from mount, fix still to be done. Small plastic clamps that hold sink in place broke. Made little wooden blocks, use the screws that came with sink. Had screws draw blocks towards sink to center and hold down sink. Grey tank started to fall out and drag on the road causing big hole. A frame section that locks in grey tank fell off. This is held in by two bolts, check these for tightness. Ours had bad nut insert in frame. Replaced nut insert, Liberty Out Doors sent tank and frame section. I am finishing this now. Sill like this trailer.
Old 05-31-2019, 02:42 PM   #24

New York
Ops, this is in the Parkliner section. My mistake . Something I just remember , storage over stove kept popping open. Adjusted hinge to give latch better grip.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:23 PM   #25

Name: Todd
Trailer: 2018 ParkLiner /2015 casita spirit deluxe
Georgia
So I replaced dometic 310 valve which was never used. Tip was broken. Got that fixed and then water gushed out of vac breaker like a biday. Had to replace it as well. And finally toilet works for first time. Yes!!! Also the sub pump was leaking some for shower and recut the tube and used pipe dope and reclamped. Fixed. Still haveing issues of a leak when showering. Found a hole where toilet water pipe comes in thru fiberglass and just caulked it. Also am caulking around toilet. Will let u know if this fixes my problem
Toddv78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:00 PM   #26

Name: Sandra
Trailer: ParkLiner #000
North Carolina
One tank

I have #000, and it has only one tank. All the fun, all in one tank.
SandraT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 03:52 PM   #27

New York
Hi Sandra, I remember hearing some some had 1 tank. Is it front or rear?
Old 06-01-2019, 04:04 PM   #28

Name: Sandra
Trailer: ParkLiner #000
North Carolina
One tank in the rear.
SandraT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 04:21 PM   #29

New York
Cool, that means better ground clearance up front.That front dump valve is very low when trailer is hitch to van. Maybe compost toilet might be helpful if tank fills to fast. We are were looking into that, but was not given choice.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:53 AM   #30

Name: Aaron
Trailer: Parkliner
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddv78 View Post
So I replaced dometic 310 valve which was never used. Tip was broken. Got that fixed and then water gushed out of vac breaker like a biday. Had to replace it as well. And finally toilet works for first time. Yes!!! Also the sub pump was leaking some for shower and recut the tube and used pipe dope and reclamped. Fixed. Still haveing issues of a leak when showering. Found a hole where toilet water pipe comes in thru fiberglass and just caulked it. Also am caulking around toilet. Will let u know if this fixes my problem
Hello sir, if everything you have tried does not stop your shower leak then it is the drain for the shower that is leaking--- if the tank was installed pushed up to far then it presses on the hose that goes to the shower drain and makes the drain itself desperate on one side of the rubber seal on the bottom of the shower.
AmcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:57 AM   #31

Name: Aaron
North Carolina
All Parkliners built before Liberty Outdoors (Parkliner Inc. and GFM Industries LLC.) have only the single tank in the rear, with a marine flush toilet with maserator pump, and shower pump.
AmcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 08:18 PM   #32

Name: Beth
Maryland
[emoji1303]
Doggonehappy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 01:13 AM   #33

Name: Stephen
Trailer: Casita
Tennessee
Exclamation Better standards needed

I'm an airline pilot. I demand the same standards in the operation of my trailer that I do in my aircraft. I must have measurement capability for all tank quantities.
Stephen_Albers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 07:51 PM   #34

Name: Kathie
Trailer: Liberty Outdoors
Wisconsin
2018 Parkliner

I will be purchasing a "built in" 2018 Parkliner. I got a full list and sizes of the tanks. Here is what was told and sent to me: The unit has a 15 gallon fresh water tank, a 25 gallon grey tank and 10 gal gallon black water tank.
Ktytravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:41 PM   #35

Name: CHET
Trailer: 2019 ParkLiner
NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktytravel View Post
I will be purchasing a "built in" 2018 Parkliner. I got a full list and sizes of the tanks. Here is what was told and sent to me: The unit has a 15 gallon fresh water tank, a 25 gallon grey tank and 10 gal gallon black water tank.
Crawling underneath, they look very similar in size and I couldn’t understand how I was using so much more water on the black side of things but I didn’t really question it too much, I just dumped that tank a little sooner. Now it all makes sense. Thank you for the info!
ChetC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner