HELP! Scamp storage near Sacramento needed asap! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2019, 10:31 AM   #1

Name: Zach
Trailer: Scamp
Hawaii
Exclamation HELP! Scamp storage near Sacramento needed asap!

Hi Folks, i'm in a bind and looking in a hurry for a space to relocate my 1990 Scamp trailer and suv in the region of Sacramento, CA. any tips to find a safe outdoor parking space with a length of 30' and not expensive would be great!
all the regular self-storage places are very expensive and/or not very secure, the google reviews are terrible. if there's someone out there in the community who has some extra space on the farm nearby, or backyard, i'd be happy to pay the money to you instead. $60/month maybe? for the year, no access needed, just to pick up again in fall 2020. Thanks to all for the help!
AtoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:01 PM   #2

Name: Zach
Trailer: Scamp
Hawaii
Storage found

i found a nice place to store the Scamp - Baze RV storage. they are really friendly and professional and not expensive. perfect for me.
hope this ends up being useful info for someone out there
AtoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:13 PM   #3

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 05:36 PM   #4

Name: Jodi
Trailer: Casita Freedom Deluxe
Texas
I’m leaving for 27 months for Peace Corps (if all goes well). Full-timer in a 2013 Casita that I love. It is my home. I pull it with my beloved 2003 Toyota 4 Runner in good condition as well. I’m single and have no one to help me figure out if I should sell everything and rebuy when I get back or find reasonable storage? Wouldn’t I lose money selling? How does that work. Also I’m 73 and perhaps I should keep this Casita and truck for the duration or try too...a decade.[QUOTE]
jodimckenna56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp