It is similar for me who look a caravan Bigfoot to be sold which comes from the United States.
- Via internet I have to find a " certificate of import " and a " certificate of customs duty ".
- Verify if a temporary registration
is necessary to move me before the border. ($$??)
- If more of 15-year-old, it is not necessary to obtain from certificate of eligibility. I would have thought of the opposit
- As it is a Canadian manufacturing of origin, I would not have to pay of tax for the air conditioner, which would be of $100 . (To verify)
- For passage in customs, it is possible to have a $195 contribution.
As the caravan was made in Canada, it is possible that I not ais not to pay this amount? (To verify)
That seems to complicate, I wonder if I am going to continue the process and in more I have to move to verify well that the caravan is good in the controversial state...
The caravan which I desire is in California and I in Quebec. It could be a beautiful journey but...