Installing a microwave oven - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-09-2007, 08:03 PM   #15
Name: Barbara
Trailer: Boler
Welcome Steve, We are neighbours, we live in Varney. If you can make it you should consider going to the Bolerama at Emily Provincial Park near Peterborough, July 6th weekend. We have over 100 fibreglass eggs there and you will pick up lots of ideas. It's a great time.

Barbara Gardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:24 PM   #16
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Hi Barbara

I am closer than you think, I live approx 2km north of interforest. I always say Hanover as if I say Durham people think I live in oshawa or something... I won't be able to make it this year, I have a wedding to go to that weekend. Also I am still in the fixing phase. I bought the trailer for $400 after a shed collapsed on it over the winter due to a heavy snow load. I should make a post with pics on it. Personally I think I stole it, as there is very little damage to it. Just some fiberglass work and a new window. I found a new window in gravenhurst for only $30. Just in the right place at the right time.

Steve Foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:23 AM   #17
Name: Shawn
Trailer: Scamp
Thank you all for the ideas, decided on using the bungie cords and a couple of slats of wood when I get back to that project, right now working on getting her ready for our first trip out this year to Landon Bay.

Hey Steve, how are things going, long time, still here in Montreal doing the same job, just different name on the building. Hope you are enjoying your trillium, if you see my truck, same one I bought in Belleville pulling a Scamp, wave

Shawn Englehart is offline   Reply With Quote