Interior Window weatherstripping/trim - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
Name: Ellen
Trailer: Acorn
Interior Window weatherstripping/trim

I have an older Acorn/Scamp with the Ensolite covering. For the others out there with the same wall type covering, what do you have around your interior windows? The ensolite in mine just stops and there is nothing between where it ends and the window edge begins. I think it looks incomplete. Is there something I can add that will help and make it look finished?

dogtracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
Name: Linda
Trailer: '77 Scamp
My Scamp has a white vinyl trim around it. Probably the same trim as the trim that covers the sesams. It may be heated with a heatgun to conform to the curves. The seam tape that Scamp sells has adhesive that sucks. If you use that, plan to use another form of glue with it. I used rubber cement and it works fine but a little hard to deal with if you have a lot to do.
Otters is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off