Is Parkliner still in business? - Page 6 - Fiberglass RV

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 08:16 AM   #71

Name: Rhonda
Trailer: 2014 ParkLiner #60ish
Tennessee
For what it's worth: I purchased a 2014 PL just a couple months ago. Loved it so much--solid quality and all systems worked well. Tom Bass offered to help me purchase items I needed to upgrade the camper and I found him to be a wealth of information; generous and knowledgeable. The only reason I sold the camper was due to husband's current health issues which will keep us home for the time being. I would purchase the trailer again as I found it to be excellent quality at a reasonable price.

Old 05-16-2015, 08:25 AM   #72

Name: Norm and Ginny
Trailer: Scamp 16
Florida
There is the good and the bad in life, sometimes they come together. One needs to be careful not to spend the future focusing on the bad, after awhile it prevents the good.

Sometimes people carry forward hurts from others, never allowing an improving relationship.

2014 Honda Odyssey
1991 Scamp 16
Old 05-16-2015, 11:25 AM   #73

Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by honda03842 View Post
There is the good and the bad in life, sometimes they come together. One needs to be careful not to spend the future focusing on the bad, after awhile it prevents the good.

Sometimes people carry forward hurts from others, never allowing an improving relationship.
LOL true but keep in mind in most relationships someone needs to acknowledge the hurts and avoid hurting again.

As it relates to this thread and the story of Parkliner and lack of customer service and the hurt it has caused themselves, as well as many of their customers, one only has to reading POST #1, #14 and #25 to see that the hurt continues and is not as yet in the past.
Old 05-16-2015, 11:48 AM   #74

Name: Rhonda
Trailer: 2014 ParkLiner #60ish
Tennessee
..."as well as many of their customers" is a generalization that is an unfair and unfounded claim. I am wondering why there seems to be a need to continue the negative rhetoric about this company? Were you personally or financially harmed in any way by this company? There appears to be mostly positive comments about this product, including my own appreciation for it. It almost appears there is some sort of personal vendetta going on from the last post and there is nothing productive or helpful in that.
Old 05-16-2015, 11:54 AM   #75

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
It is because some people can't help themselves from being troll's and keep bringing up the same thing every time...again, and again, and again.

You said it once to get your opinion across, you are free to do that. But get a life and go do something else...most of us, and not all are ParkLiner owner's are tired of your constant negativity about ParkLiner. Is it time to get a moderator to silence your spam?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 05-16-2015, 12:00 PM   #76

Name: Glenn ( second 'n' is silent )
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B '08 RAV4 SPORT V6
British Columbia
This thread came up again because a member tried to reach Parkliner by phone and web and couldn't, so asked the legitimate question, "is Parkliner still in business".
Interesting that nobody has actually posted evidence that it is.

Closed Thread

Tags
parkliner