Keeping it all together. - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-31-2014, 06:21 AM   #29
Name: Carl
Trailer: 2014 16 scamp side dinette/Rav4 V6 Tow pkg.
Originally Posted by CPW View Post
I have at times stated on this forum that our style of camping is more touring/sight seeing than sitting around a campsite. Typically breakfast is toast/English muffin/cereal (in a paper bowl), and then we are off. Lunch is usually at some commercial facility. That leaves one meal a day at the camper if we are not out late. If it rains we cook in the microwave, usually something packaged in its own "dish." If not, it's usually something on the barbecue with vegetables cooked on the barbecue or nuked, with maybe one utensil if not using a plastic fork. Sometimes it's supermarket deli food if we stop on the way back because we are pressed for time. So yes, 95% of our cooking is done without pots and pans. We maybe have dishes to wash once a week when we are on the road and I am very satisfied with that arrangement. As far as socializing, I personally prefer to give 100% of my attention to whomever is socializing with us. Once again, each to their own; whatever someone likes to do or works for them they should do. Not spending time to do dishes and to properly dispose of the wash and rinse water, and then cleaning the dish pans works for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
That is what we do, use the least amount of water that way. Also they came a long way from the old days of paper plates and bowls. Lots of out standing materials and colors. Plastic flatware is to be recycled. Cost a little more but hey, enjoy. Carl

Carl Pa is offline   Reply With Quote