leaking window help - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-16-2015, 11:09 AM   #21

Name: RogerDat
Trailer: 2010 Scamp 16
Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardnpondr View Post
ALSO when I go to unscrewing those screws I am praying EVERY THING on the inside walls stays put! since it IS old I worry what we're going to get INTO in there. Just praying it stays put!!!

Reminds me of the story about the young child born with a golden screw in his belly button. Since doctors had no idea of why or how the screw functioned they decided to let it remain. As the child grew into adolescence he found himself being teased constantly about his golden screw and he went to sleep every night wishing it was gone. One night as he lay in bed between sleep and wakefulness he dreamed that a golden fairy godmother floated into the room with a golden tray, and upon that tray was a golden screwdriver, she tapped his belly button with her golden wand and using the golden screwdriver removed the golden screw. In the morning when the young man awoke he recalled his dream and looking down saw the screw was gone! Elated he jumped out of bed and began to dance around the room, then his butt fell off.

Good luck with your repairs, most of what we worry about never happens, something totally unexpected does.
RogerDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:19 PM   #22

Name: Cathy
Trailer: 1973 Love Bug '13
Florida
Registry
Too funny Roger..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Fiberglass RV mobile app
Cat futrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:38 PM   #23

Name: Kathleen (Kai: ai as in wait)
Trailer: Amerigo FG-16 1973 "Peanut"
Greater Seattle Metropolitan Area, Washington
Registry
Thanks for the advice about google...yes, had noticed that googling a topic often led direclty to the right site on FGRV, but it seemed a kind of long way around...it works on the site, too, which is faster.

Been enjoying looking up so many things now!
Kai in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 02:09 PM   #24

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
I'm reasonably certain what the FGRV function does is exactly what Roy suggests using Google, except you don't have to leave the site or remember the command syntax.

The FGRV community knows a lots about trailers, but Google knows a lot about searching!
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote