Sooooo... last summer I gutted the 87 lil bigfoot
. to the floor which I will replace likely next month.
It was a pretty big job in what felt like a sauna to get to the point I am at.
After I put it away for the year, I realized that 1. many of the screws to the floor were rusty beyond identification, and 2. there appear to be at least 2 different lengths of screws in the floor and holding the cabinets in place. and finally 3. I now have no idea which length of screws go where when I reattached everything.
I don't want to go by trial and error, and put a few screws through the shell from the inside.