Looking for Custom spare tire cover! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2007, 06:37 AM   #1

Trailer: 2007 Scamp 13 ft / 2005 Jeep Wrangler 6 cyl
Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Scallan
Talking

Does anyone know where I can order a custom spare tire cover. I live by the motto."Life is Good!"..........I have shirts etc. that have this saying on them, and I'd like to order one for my Scamp 13 inch spare tire, but I can not find a site anywhere that has them that small....the smallest is for 28 inch wheel/tire combo. Thanks for any help given.
Robert Scallan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:25 AM   #2

Trailer: Minit 13 ft
Quote:
Does anyone know where I can order a custom spare tire cover. I live by the motto."Life is Good!"..........I have shirts etc. that have this saying on them, and I'd like to order one for my Scamp 13 inch spare tire, but I can not find a site anywhere that has them that small....the smallest is for 28 inch wheel/tire combo. Thanks for any help given.
I bought our tire cover for our Chubby Bunny at an rv parts store for $13, designed what we wanted on a sheet of paper, made a transparency and then traced the design on the cover using an overhead projector. My wife then painted the letters and picture using acrylic paints. The paint has held up great for the past three years. It was the cheapest option at the time.

I can't remember the brand name, but they had several in white vinyl that fit our 13" tires.

Click image for larger version

Name:	spare_tire_cover.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	9279

I hope that helps.

Life is definitely good!
Sitah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:21 AM   #3

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
I too wanted a "Life is Good" tire cover. But they are not small enough. I called the company and she said they have had requests, but are not making them the size we need as of yet. I wouldn't think you could get another company to custom make it, because of copyrights and all, but if you know anyone with some art skills, shouldn't be that hard to replicate. I gave up and found a great website called "tirecandy.com" and ordered a hilarious cover. (Spent far too much, but oh well). I had people waving, honking and laughing all the way home from Bandon! It was worth it.

Sharon

Name:   tirecandy1.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  41.3 KB
Attached Images

Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:21 AM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Try this person

I have 5 spare tire covers made for a 13 inch tire. I will not be making anymore after these are sold. They are made of white vinyl and the print is not decals. it will not come off. They are $60.00 includes shipping within Canada. You can have a choice of new or old font. with or without the maple leaf. You can email for pictures bankeir@uniserve.com
Old 08-02-2007, 11:01 AM   #5

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp 1983 and 1972 Compact Jr (project)
Send a message via MSN to Larry&Carrie

Click image for larger version

Name:	003.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	9285

Hmmmm I bet this was was like the one you wantd, but has been modified.... I was tired of advertising for Scamp.... Larry
Larry&Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote