Originally Posted by Graham B
What do you need help with?
We've a bunch of issues, I think an RV place could look at several of them. I'd like to do as much as possible myself but numbers 1,7,9 are really the only ones I feel competent doing! Any advice or service recommendations appreciated! We are in. Ottawa, Ontario. Thanks so much.
1. Front and read window leak (just a trickle) where the seems don't quite meet. (I just posted separately on this issue)
2. I'd like to have the frame and axel checked out again, the vendor did this and I think they are ok. But just want a second opinion.
3. our hitch coupler locks on the ball, but there is no way to safety it so the coupler doesn't pop up. There is only one safety chain.
4. our exterior lights
don't work properly. Can't get signal lights
to signal properly. I think it's a ground issue.
5. would like to investigate wiring to a battery
which I don't think has ever been done
6. no spare tire or mount for one (not sure if something can be welded to the frame somewhere for this)
7. The seal tape all over the inside of the Boler (on the insulation seams) is falling off a bit. It's still in good shape but I don't know what to use to re-adhere it.
8. Would like to have the propane
line checked and the functioning of the stove and heater. Deciding whether to remove them or not...
9. Foam cushions are in good enough shape but I need to recover them and make curtains too!!
At least there is no sagging, molding, or even much wear that we can see. They didn't cook in it or use it much and it was stored indoors for at least the last 25 years.
Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV