Need SCAMP SINK, HELP PLEASE!! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 12-31-2012, 12:34 PM   #15
Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact II
Where are you at in CA? I was just at Richardson's RV in Riverside and there is a real small plastic corner mount RV sink on the surplus shelf. Looks to be about 8" on a side, the smallest I have ever seen. Call 951-688-8880 and ask for Mike or C.J. Mention my name and tell them that it's on the surplus shelf. Should be cheap and they will ship.

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:52 AM   #16
Name: C. Elaine
Trailer: Casita 2001 spirit
Welcome Carolyn. I can not begin to tell you how much I enjoy this forum. I am a newbie with a 2001 Casita in need of much TLC. The people that respond here are awesome, always willing to help. This is a great group. Loved their "cardboard" sink idea, topped only by the SS salad bowl.

partslady9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #17
Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Carolyn a little heads up re how easy or not so easy the plumbing may be for a new bathroom sink. You didnt mention the layout of your Scamp or year but I should warn you that one thing the PO of my Scamp forgot about when they installed a bathroom sink was a means for getting the drain water from the sink to the grey water tank at the rear of the trailer - such as a pump which the shower drain needs to drain.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:59 AM   #18
Name: Mike & Sara
Trailer: 86 17' Bigfoot
I have a 10" concer sink that I was going to use in my scamp if you want.
I don't know how to attach a photo from my iPad.
If you PM me your email address, I'll send you a photo.
mszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:57 PM   #19
Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Now not that I would consider it, but Chandler at Parkliner does offer a sink that the shower hose attaches to...

Im sure he would send one out if you were intrested but you would lose closet space though

deryk is offline   Reply With Quote