New Northern Lite? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 11-02-2015, 02:46 PM   #15
Name: Byron
Trailer: 2006 Scamp 13' towed with a 2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7l Magnum W/full tow package (over kill)
Originally Posted by MRClaus View Post
boys be nice
if i did not have a camper and was looking that would be ok but a truck camper no ?
This site is much more than just camper . i could read about Norm and gene all day . fulltime , parks , cooking , all thing camping camping with friends
Please understand that nobody is trying to drive the OP or anybody away. The scope of this site is primarily that of molded fiberglass towables. He needs might be better served at some site that specialized in camper inserts. He's not the first one to have an camper insert in a truck and be part of the rallies and conversations here. So, of course he's welcome as well as some of the sticky guys.

Byron & Anne enjoying the everyday Saturday thing.
Byron Kinnaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:43 PM   #16
Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
I think the OP had the right idea to ask here about a comparison between NL's and BF's construction strength, quality, etc. Because the quality and durability of those brands of trailers will carry over to their truck campers (TCs).

Unfortunately (and what the OP probably could not know), there were very few NL trailers built and I don't know if we have more than one or two NL trailer owners as members here. So the data set is might small for that brand. Bigfoot owners we have, but not NL owners.

I've not run across any disgruntled BF owners around FGRV. There have been a couple of threads about owners needing to strip out wood around their vent opening to rebuild that area, due to a leak around the vent; but that is possible with any roof vent and is mostly preventable with maintenance. And I also frequent Woodalls/ forum, which has a bunch of NL TC owners; again, I've not heard any complaints from them about their units.

I hope that helps.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven... --Ecclesiastes 3
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote

northern lite