Olympian Wave 3 available in Canada? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2014, 11:50 AM   #1

Name: Randy J.
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Olympian Wave 3 available in Canada?

We removed the old, unsafe furnace from our 1976 Trillium last year and replaced it with a dry-cupboard. For heat we thought to replace it with an Olympian Wave 3 catalytic heater - it seems the gold standard - eventually. But this funky wet summer weather is making the replacement more urgent!

Anybody know where I can get one in Canada??? Camping World.com sells them in the States but their Cdn website tells me quite bluntly they don't import them nor can they recommend a Canadian source. Okay, but how do I get one or, alternatively, is there a Canadian cat-heater that would be a safe alternative. We don't need much, just a little spring and fall and to cheery things up after three days of solid cold rain!

Randy
Randy J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #2

Name: Martin
Trailer: Boler
Ontario
You could try Vintage Trailer Supply in Vermont. They have then them on their website. I bought a bunch of stuff there last year, picked it all up in person but they said they ship to canada all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
Raff is offline   Reply With Quote