Owners Manual - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #1

Name: Don
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Ontario
Owners Manual

Good Evening,

I have been trying to find a web site where I can download the owners manual for a 1976 Trillium "1300" travel trailer. It would, be better to find the actual manual, again...any ideas?

Thank you very much....Don
Donny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #2

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
The document center here is a good start:
Fiberglass RV - Document Center - Trillium

Was there anything specific about the 1976 you needed. These things did not change much like cars or trucks.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #3

Name: Don
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Ontario
Well thank you,

I have always had a pop-up tent trailer. I know nothing about this Trillium/Boler type camping trailer.
I have never used a propane fridge, I'm not even sure if it works! I don't know how to test it?
I know nothing about the furnance unit, and I not sure about the 2 burner cook stove.
I also need to get a new lock for it but, I'm not even sure what I need to change it.
Suggestions...and thank you again.

Don
Donny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #4

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Hi Don,
Propane fridges take longer to cool than the one at home. The document center has a lot of manuals and diagnostics. The search button at the top finds all kinds of neat things.
Where are you in Ontario? You can come down to bolerama on Lake Erie this weekend to see and touch over a hundred different trailers. Bring a camera because you will forget most of it. Details are here: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ama-48442.html
Post # 5 has a link to the "official" web site for the annual event.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #5

Name: Joe
Trailer: 1996 Scamp 16
South Dakota
I got my Scamp last week and I too thought the fridge was not working. I downloaded the service guide from this site that had good general information. The propane fridges all work the same so don't worry about the specific model. It said to run it for one hour to let it cool and I did. It was cool after an hour. I was expecting to turn it on and have cold air blowing in five minutes. That is not how these fridges work. They take a while to get going and there is no fan. Check out the guide and I think it will help.

---------
1996 Scamp 16
HighPlainsDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:44 AM   #6

Name: Dave
Trailer: Bigfoot
Newfoundland & Labrador
'76 Triilium

I have a binder full of original and copied/downloaded paperwork on Trilliums and some home-made diagrams too. My new computer has some glitches and as soon as I get my printer/scanner pkg back I can scan and fwd some. Send me a PM and we can set something up.

Trillium/Outback in Calgary sell a replacement lock that is supposed to be compatible with the original door. They are extremely hard to find, second-hand.
Scouter Dave
Scouter Dave is offline   Reply With Quote