i have this one: Ozone Generator Bio3Blaster *800-240-8514 - Best Ozone Generator on Markey Today
14,000mg/h the bioblaster 3---it is black and green-scroll down a little to see it
i'm pretty sure if you click on that link you will see at 200 it is very safe. some would question if it would really kill mold.
mine comes with many warnings about not having it on when people, plants or pets are present. it also says-even at the size mine is it wont hurt electronics unless you leave it on for a really long time...maybe 6 hrs. its all written in there.
i talked to a mold remediator who used one like mine for years and has never had a complaint that electronics were damaged.
i have a small house and use it for 2 hrs at a time but i am very mold and ozone sensitive so before i go back in i air out house well. with my problems i was told ozone could do major damage to my lungs so i am very careful.
if the ozone makes you feel bad or short of breath i would be very careful. i think if you are sensitive it can do permanent damage to the lungs.
the directions on mine insist you wear a respirator if you have to go in the area to turn it on and off. or it suggests you use a timer or a switch outside.
i have a 17'casita delux and altho it never smelled bad...it has hardly been used...i ozoned it regulary for an hour at a time when i was living in it and remediating the mold in my house. nothing has been hurt in the camper as far as i know. and it never did get moldy smelling!!!
i also do car and truck with no problems
i left tvs and computers inside...you are supposed to run heaters and ac and air filters to be sure any spores inside them are killed.
(they dont really kill the spores...i feel a little guilty saying that...they do make them go dormant---i dont know how the manufacturers get away with saying they are killing the spores)
theres one more place that talks about this online..i'll see if i can find it.
i don't know much about campers...but i sure do know about ozone and mold after this last year. kayak