Parkliner Bathroom Window - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2018, 11:46 AM   #1

Name: Brenda
Trailer: 2018 Parkliner
Georgia
Parkliner Bathroom Window

2nd trip with our TT but first time i showered. I asked husband if you cud see through window. He said no. The next night he was outside... I opened the window and go "can you see me" he says YES... OMGosh... Sorry camper neighbors. The next two nights I showered in the dark .. Do you guys cover your window? inside or outside? and as a side note. I didnt go prepared, was going to figure it out when we set up .. I ended up moving this to get to that.. moving that to get to something else..
BrendaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 02:44 PM   #2

Name: Ethan
Trailer: 2019 Parkliner
New York
Baby blind you use in car to block sun. They have suction cups that hold to smooth wall. By the way. Heads up ,keep your eye out for any bulges in side wall of tires.
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 04:10 PM   #3
Sid

Name: Sid
Trailer: Parkliner 2014
Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
Baby blind you use in car to block sun. They have suction cups that hold to smooth wall. By the way. Heads up ,keep your eye out for any bulges in side wall of tires.
Ethan,
Great idea!
Btw...
Is your Parkliner the 15 or 16? Sounds like you have a story to tell. What tires do you have? Perhaps this should be a separate thread. ....
I just replaced my tires on my 2014 after going more miles on the oem’s than I should have. Wear was even and still good tread but date code from late 2013 and miles said don’t press your luck.
Sid
Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 04:30 PM   #4

New York
[QUOTE=Sid;708439]Ethan,
Great idea!
Btw...
Is your Parkliner the 15 or 16? Sounds like you have a story to tell. What tires do you have? Perhaps this should be a separate thread. ....
I just replaced my tires on my 2014 after going more miles on the oem’s than I should have. Wear was even and still good tread but date code from late 2013 and miles said don’t press your luck.
Sid[/QUOTE The tire problem is on our 2018 build. Our tires had belts that shifted. I just got two warranty tires, but have not installed yet. Busy. The new tires are the same tire , but take a higher psi. old 50 psi new sidewall info 60 psi. The tire rep.was very easy to work with. Thanks
Old 07-22-2018, 06:19 PM   #5

Name: Pat
Trailer: Parkliner
Michigan
Sid, I talked to Tom Bass and he recommended I change the original tires even though I didn't have a huge amount of miles. I have a 2014 and when my mechanic took off the old tire it had a huge bulge in it. I am so glad that I got new tires put on it. Hopefully the new tires will last me a long time
Pat in Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:15 AM   #6

New York
Sid, sorry we did not add tire info. Load Star Karrier KR35 ST205/75 R14 Radial Load Range C . Replacement tires are totally the same,but PSI changed to 60 PSI.
Old 07-23-2018, 02:51 PM   #7

Name: Brenda
Trailer: 2018 Parkliner
Georgia
Angry

Ethan... baby blinds, BRILLIANT ...Just went and checked my tires on the parkLiner. They are the same Load Star Karrier KR35 ST205/75 R14 Radial Load Range C . Now what do I do
BrendaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:23 PM   #8

New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaG View Post
Ethan... baby blinds, BRILLIANT ...Just went and checked my tires on the parkLiner. They are the same Load Star Karrier KR35 ST205/75 R14 Radial Load Range C . Now what do I do
[Budges] are bad. thats when there is a lump. The [dips] like a small area that looks pulled down on a tire sidewall are undulations,they are OK. You might find a photo on line if you google ,tire sidewall undulations. By the way inside your wheels are very tiny balance beads,to balance you wheels. If I find anything else on tires,I will post.

Tags
parkliner