Parkliner Tire Rub issues? - Page 24 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #461

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmcGee View Post
Lynn Thankyou for the warm welcome and I also hope for this to be a good learning tool for me personally and also for our company as a whole.
Aaron, thanks for joining up! That is just great! Yes, please do keep checking in as existing ParkLiner owners and potential owners seek advice and ask questions. I for one am genuinely pleased you joined up. Timely response to issues raised here will go a long way towards ParkLiner's success.

With any luck, we will have the pleasure of meeting you next May when we venture to Gibsonville for our first camping trip, and stop in for the battery upgrade. We have dual blue top Optimas and dual propane tanks, and are in hopes they can all be installed on the tongue in an aesthetic fashion.

Also, we are working with Calmark RV Covers on a custom Sunbrella cover for 006. It may be year's end before we get it, but we'll keep you posted. These folks have been making beautiful covers for other eggs for years, and we are very much looking forward to it.

Thanks again! Keep up the great work!

Frank
2012 ParkLiner #006
2013 4wd 4 door F150 3.5L Ecoboost with 9200# tow package
frank_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #462

Name: Mark
Trailer: Parkliner
Alabama
Quote:
Hello everyone my name is Aaron and hopefully I can help clear up some of these Parkliner Issues. I have been with Parkliner for a year now and I am the company trainer. So just to let everyone know the tire rub issue is being addressed. The master mold HAS been changed and campers with this issue are being fixed. The fiberglass dept is moving the front of fender wells forward to stop rubbing issues. Also in all new Parkliners the Battery/Batteries are being put on the Front of the Camper in a fiberglass battery box. Also campers with the battery issue are being fixed by relocating batts and installing a new battery box on front of camper. Sorry for the lack of communication on our part but we are trying our best to keep up with new builds and rectifying issues on campers that are on the Road.
Aaron...can someone from PL contact me? I am not getting resolution.
Birmingham1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #463

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
A warrantee that's not in written form isn't worth the paper it's (not) written on.

Right now I think that in two days that we have heard more from Parkliner than in the past year.

As far as Deryks warrantee issue, there is something that over rules a warrantee called merchantability. That means that, basically, a product has to do what it was intended to do in the first place. Design mistakes don't get exempted just because a product was resold. If it was wrong in the first place, it's still wrong and if that prevents the intended use, the mfg. has some liability. Small claims courts love these cases.....

And there is always the court of public opinion that will take on a company that won't fix it's mistakes.

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #464

Name: Aaron
North Carolina
Mark if you could pm me with problem and contact info and we will go from there
AmcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #465

Name: Dale
Trailer: 2010 EggCamper; 2002 Highlander 3.0L; 2017 Escape 21'; 2016 F-150 5.0L Fx4
Colorado
Aaron appears to be a much needed breath of fresh air coming out of Gibsonville. I sense from recent posts that those who care about the future of Parkliner have started smiling a bit more. May the winds of change keep blowing in this "new and improved" direction...
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:21 AM   #466

Name: Aaron
North Carolina
Thank you for the words of encouragement we are trying to improve customer relations and product support it's a long road but we are willing to travel
AmcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #467

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Quote:
Thank you for the words of encouragement we are trying to improve customer relations and product support it's a long road but we are willing to travel
Aaron, is there any possibility you folks could "fix" our wheel wells when we visit next May for the battery upgrade? I emailed Cameron about it earlier this week, but have not heard back.

Thanks. Keep up the great work!

Frank
2012 ParkLiner #006
2013 4wd 4 door F150 3.5L Ecoboost with 9200# tow package
frank_a is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner