ParkLiner. Upgrading to a 15' from a 16'? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-08-2014, 03:40 PM   #15
Name: RogerDat
Trailer: 77 Scamp 13
Having had the opportunity to check out both the Escape 5.0 and PL at the Algonac rally all I can say is both seem like very nice FG campers. Thought went into the design of each to provide a good functional camper.

Having seen both newer and well established companies have quality or customer service issues I think you have to follow your instincts based on your own interactions with them. If YOU are comfortable with the experience, communication and responsiveness is more important than what someone else has experienced.

I will say for a 15 ft. trailer the PL has a lot of flexibility and storage in a very open and roomy feeling space. The 5th wheel Escape being a different platform is not apples to apples but again the storage and open layout appears to have been well thought out and implemented.

I could see spending a rainy weekend with a couple of kids in either one as a totally "survivable" and even possibly pleasant experience. Or for an adult or two a totally pleasant environment to be lazy while watching the rain come down.

RogerDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:07 PM   #16
Name: John
Trailer: Parkliner
I've also purchased a Parkliner this year and am just back from a week's trip in NC. Each time I'm out I like it more and think this is the best egg on the market for a variety of reasons not the least of which is the interior space. I can highly recommend it.

Justabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:52 PM   #17
Name: Tab
Trailer: ParkLiner
Thanks again for the reply's!

Roadie1 is offline   Reply With Quote