Pop-up canopy? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #15
Name: Jesse
Trailer: 1984 Scamp 13'
Originally Posted by sugermc
mr /ms mcbrew, does that trimline awning bag sit away from the edge of the scamp? Or does it have some type of flange to deflect the rain? I ask because the awning my friends have that they purchased from scamp, the rain runs down the edge of trailer. thanks suger, ps what length was the trimeline - 10'?
It's Mr. (Jesse, if you like).

The Trimline fits into a standard awning rail. The rail is original to the Scamp, but new ones don't come with them. The rail is riveted and sealed to the body. Because of is, rain does not pass between the awning and the Scamp. You can install an awning rail on any camper... The only drawback on a curved camper is that you can't go all the way from edge to edge. My awning rail allows for a 7' awning, but you could install a longer awning if it is a hard case style, like Scamp uses now. That's the kind that has feet that mount to the camper, and then there is a space between the camper and the awning for rain to pass through,

I hope that helps.

SOLD! - 1984 Scamp 13 in Maryland.
mcbrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off