portable waste water storage - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #1

Name: Tim
Trailer: Scamp 16' Deluxe side bath
Minnesota
portable waste water storage

I have a 16' scamp and would be interested in hearing from owners what sort of portable waste systems work best for the scamp. It has 9gal black water, 26 grey water on board holding but would like to increase storage capacity when not camping close to the dump facility. Where do you store the thing when traveling.

Thanks for any info
swenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #2

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
I use a portable waste holder such as the ones found here.

The one I have is only 10 gal so it fits nicely in the back of the tow with my golf clubs. When full I just leave it under the trailer until I head off someplace that I can dump it.

I actually dont need to use it all that often - the grey water tank will take 2 refills of the fresh water tank before it is full. Its easy to get by for 4 to 5 days without having to drain off the grey water tank if I dont have 2 people using the shower in the trailer every day. I have actually never had to drain off the black water as most of the areas where I dry camp have some sort of bathroom facilities to use during the day, saving the trailer bathroom for night use only, but if needed it could be used for that as well.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote