I am considering replacing my current Scamp
with a new one. I have been talking to a salesperson at Scamp
about options. I currently own a standard layout 5th wheel and I am looking to upgrading to a deluxe 5th wheel. I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with the following (salesman has been helpful but hasn't been able to adequately answer my questions):
1. Vinyl Flooring - trying to decided if $75 is "worth it" My current Scamp
has carpet but I have kept it covered with plastic with throw rugs since I own it. I am concerned about durability, tears, etc.
2. Is the sink in the bathroom practical (current Scamp does not have a sink) or would it be better to leave it out for more room?
3. Likes and dislikes between layout A and B
4. Trying to decide if I should add the 3" rise or go for the high lift axle
with 15" tires
5. Does anyone have the newer crank out awing style? My Scamp is a 2004 and the awning
has been out maybe twice because it is just a job to get it out and in. I would like an awning
but only one that I can put out and in without it being an all day wrestling match.
Feedback on any other options or items I should consider/ask about would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.