Progressive Dynamics 4045 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #1

Name: Kyle
Trailer: '73 Boler
Ontario
Registry
Progressive Dynamics 4045

Good day all.
Spring is just around the corner, but since we barely had winter I am getting ready to run early like the sap...
I am making a general appeal. I have a PD 4045 unit. Great unit and I am starting completely from scratch. There are assorted posts about this unit and I am in touch with Randy. I am also going to employ a professional to oversee some of my work. however, I am like the bulk of people on this site and want to learn and do as much my self as possible.
There are quite a few who have installed these units. I'm looking for any "parts list", "wire diagrams", pictures and walk through on installation people are able to provide. Thankyou in advance for the help. Please don't worry about linking to previous posts. I have all that. Looking to "mooch" of someone who has done this already and won't mind exchanging emails over the course of a few months.

Happy Travels to all.
Regards,
Kyle
astroboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #2

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1982 16 ft
Registry
Just Did it last summer

Kyle;

Just did it last summer. Most of my wiring work is here:

The best amateur photography lives on Webshots

along with a lot of other stuff. Any questions, just PM me.

Vic
Victor Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #3

Name: Mike
Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Oklahoma
I had to google it to see what it was. Looks useful, all right. What do they cost?
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote