Propane hose question - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2007, 06:59 AM   #1

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 13 ft
Hi, we are the new owners of a 1300 Trillium and we love it. Just got it home and the propane hose needs to be replaced that connects the tank to the trailer. Do we have to get one at an RV dealer or can we pick one up at Canadian Tire?
Lenna F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:42 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Hi, we are the new owners of a 1300 Trillium and we love it. Just got it home and the propane hose needs to be replaced that connects the tank to the trailer. Do we have to get one at an RV dealer or can we pick one up at Canadian Tire?
I have seen them at Canadian Tire and Home Hardware.You will most likely find it cheaper at anyplace other than a RV shop.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:57 AM   #3

Trailer: 1981 13 ft Scamp / Nissan Titan
I just did the same thing and I used the flexible steel gas line that they sell by the water heaters at home depot.
Seems to be much better suited and more durable than the rubber hose BBQ type.
2015 Escape 19 & 1997 Scamp 19
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:04 AM   #4

Trailer: Former 1978 Trillium 4500 owner
Quote:
Hello Lenna,
Congrats on the new Trill. I picked up our 4500 in Digby last Labour Day. Haven't used it yet... still doing work on it. Do you mind me asking where you found yours? Also I wondered if you are near the HRM. It would be nice to know local Trill. owners for ideas, advice, etc.
K
Kevin Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:15 AM   #5

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 13 ft
Hi Kevin,

We got our Trillium in PEI. We wanted a 4500 but after searching on and off for a year we gave up and bought the 1300. We have lots of questions too but we are starting with the hose replacement. We live in Plymouth which is just beside New Glasgow.
Lenna F is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
propane