A little bit done, in-betwixt-n-between...
Big push on to finish up last body-shop project, so haven't touched the camper in over a month. My wife was showing it to a friend Tuesday, and I realized later that the door wasn't closed... because it sagged, and you had to lift some while closing it for the latch to work right.
So, I closed the door... then jacked slightly on the bottom edge of the door farthest from the hinge... removed the 2 screws & 2 bolts for the door half of the upper hinge... and worked some auto-body structural adhesive into the screw & bolt holes, working it all around with an awl to fill in edges of the old holes through the wood block glued to the outer door skin. [so the screws could be cinched down snugger--and so the guide-hole I'd drill for the screw could be shifted outward a little] [Alternative to the adhesive--which has just a little give to it, like hard rubber--might be JB-Weld thickened up with sawdust?... or fiberglass resin thickened up similarly?]
Today, I drilled new 1/8" guide-holes for the screws and reinstalled them [they tightened down nice]... and drilled fresh 3/16" holes for the bolts that are closer to the window. I also made a reinforcing plate of scrap steel, about 3/4" x 3", and drilled corresponding 3/16" holes in it... then ran the bolts through from outside... put auto seam-seal on the plate to hold it firmly to the wooden block... and installed it, with nuts, and tightened it all up! [Note: I used a magnet on that plate when I installed it, both to maneuver it around, and to keep it from falling down inside the door.] Picture below of bolts-n-plate in place.
Kind of a nuisance project... took longer than I thought it would... but now the door closes much nicer.
"Something attempted, something done, has earned a night's repose."
[Quote my grandmother used to toss out frequently...]
"You'd care less what people think of you if you knew how seldom they did." E Roosevelt