Old 01-08-2007, 07:39 PM   #15

Name: Alfred
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2010 Nissan Frontier
Ontario
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Hello Alf
Justin at Scamp emailed me pictures of 4 fabric samples which I can forward to you if you like. They shipped UPS ground . In case you want to get a quote the package weighed 12 lbs.
Also I might add you can order with or without foam and the covers were good quality made locally and not imported. Bailey
Hi: Please...pretty please email me when you can!!! I have ordered from Scamp previously and they usually send the parcels U.S. Post as it doesn't involve brokerage fees Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie ( astacey0506@rogers.com )

Old 01-08-2007, 08:47 PM   #16

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Bailey, I'm sending you a PM with an e-mail address you can send the picture to....I can post them, if you can't. I'm certain others on the forums would like to see the color/patterns available. Just trying to save you from sending out bunches of e-mails

Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:31 PM   #17

Trailer: 1970 Boler
I would be very interested in seeing the patterns available. My wife was none to happy learning we could have bought new covers cheaper then we made them.

- Kurt
Old 01-09-2007, 12:21 AM   #18

Trailer: 2004 Casita Freedom Deluxe
Quote:
I would be very interested in seeing the patterns available. My wife was none to happy learning we could have bought new covers cheaper then we made them.

- Kurt
Kurt
I've emailed the pics to Donna D for her to post the 4 samples,if you need them sent to you direct let me know and provide a email address.They are large files and I'am not sure how to reduce them to meet forum regulations.I did it once but had to email myself first to reduce the size.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:58 AM   #19

Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Kurt
I've emailed the pics to Donna D for her to post the 4 samples,if you need them sent to you direct let me know and provide a email address.They are large files and I'am not sure how to reduce them to meet forum regulations.I did it once but had to email myself first to reduce the size.
Hi: WOW!!! Thanks for the e mail samples WOW!!! My wife will be over the top... knowing she won't have to cut and paste cushion covers... even though she is a great *seamstress* as a big part of that word is *stress* I think I am inclined towards the Alpine sample Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Old 01-09-2007, 05:37 AM   #20

Trailer: 1976 13 ft Boler and 1980 Trillium 5500
Please post the samples - thanks! Alec
Old 01-09-2007, 09:20 AM   #21

Oregon
Posting these pics on Bailey's behalf:

Alpine:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alpine.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	5955

Harvest:

Name:	Harvest.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	5953

Marble:

Name:	Marble.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	5954

Lakelure:

Name:	Lakelure.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	5956

Thanks for sharing with the rest of us Bailey

FYI...the posting doesn't show these are thumbnails, but they are, and if you click on one it will expanded to a larger size.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:26 AM   #22

Thanks Bailey and Donna! In that I am "color challenged" I would be delighted to hear suggestions as to which of those might go best with the YELLOW interior of "Sunny"? I suspect that "Harvest" is the only one that might work, but it's not my favorite. I like "Lakelure" alot, but that certainly clashes... doesn't it? Hmmm... thanks for feedback!

Alec

Name:	bint.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	6118
Old 01-10-2007, 06:32 AM   #23

Oregon
You want my personal opinion...boy, are you in trouble! I like COLOR. Looking at the pics, I think Marble would look the best, but I'd sure want to see an actual piece of fabric before making that decision. Then, I'd make a couple of fluffy throw pillows picking up the cabinet color and a color or two out of the cushion fabric, then make new drapery with a different pattern picking up more color....then, new floor covering.....on and on
Old 01-10-2007, 07:19 AM   #24

Ontario
Registry
Hi: From my old art school days of the colour wheel...Blue and yellow are complimentary but you still have to be carefull...Our Boler cabinets are yellow ie. Daffodil yellow and I think the Alpine with the blue in it and a little yellow is my choice...I found some throw cushions in a dead ringer of the yellow cabinet colour so we already have them... Our origional int. colour is mostly brown with a hint of yellow and I wanted to go more blue any who Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Old 01-10-2007, 10:26 AM   #25

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
You certainly need to ask Scamp to send you fabric samples of harvest and marble.

You have introduced blue with your Sports Afield pillow and the above cabinet? Looks good. That went well, so if the blue in marble is right and not grey it just might work. Maybe Scamp would send you swatches of all 4, but I would probably like ????? Good luck. The harvest would probably look good but I sure think it would not be my choice. I would want a lighter color.

Nancy, MN
Old 01-10-2007, 10:36 AM   #26

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Hey Al,

You ought to take a trip to MN. Spend a night or two at the Leech Lake campout June 18-22 and go to the Scamp factory to see first hand with a big cushion what would look best. Buy it there and save the shipping. Maybe your old foam needs replacing and you could get the cushions with new foam for the dinette. Then you wouldn't have to struggle getting your old foam into the new cover. Warning though, the new foam would be firm. You might prefer your old foam if it has softened up a bit. After looking at the pictures again I am wondering about the Alpine.

Nancy
Old 01-10-2007, 10:43 AM   #27

Trailer: Casita 16 ft 1984 and U-Haul CT13 1985
Registry
Al, this might help you visualize your options:

Name:	alpineintrailer.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	5974

alpine

Name:	lakelureintrailer.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	5975

lakelure

Name:	marbleintrailer.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	5976

marble

Name:	harvestintrailer.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	5977

harvest

If I were you I'd stay away from the Harvest, I think it makes your lovely cabinets look a little overwhelming. I'm leaning toward the Alpine, I think it balances the cabinet color really nicely. Good luck!
Jeanne
Old 01-11-2007, 05:21 AM   #28

Thank you all for your feedback - you guys are the best!! Jeanne - that is great; it certainly helps me visualize each fabric in "Sunny"... I will let you know what I decide! Cheers, alec