I had one of those. Here's how I did it:
1. Call around the area to locate an RV fixin' place who'd be willing to deal with an egg. Note: some of them laugh and hang up. But some of them are jazzed about it.
2. Set up time, drop off Burro.
3. Phone RV fixin' guy periodically to determine that he's really going to have the job done when he promised. Assume that he's overpromised.
4. Start to hassle the guy because you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go camping, darn it, and we've already extended this by a week!
5. He gives in and gets it done only 2 weeks late, and very nicely at that.
6. Go camping!
So, instead of time and energy as above, it was time and money for me. Neither my dad (my handy go-to help person) nor I have the space or expertise to have done this ourselves.