RV and Camping world - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2007, 03:29 PM   #1

Trailer: National Seabreze LX 2003
In November 15 of 2003 I bought My national seabrez lx RV my HOME see i move around with my company and needed some place to call home.I bought it in Mesa AZ,and before I picked it up I had them install a aria china boll toilet and they had camping world do the install,after picking it up I moved it to Las Vegas were I was doing A job two weeks latter it flooded on November 25Th 2003 I called camping world in Mesa AZ,but could not get ahold of them left a massage for them to call back because the leak was do to the toilet install,they did not call back i Finley got ahold of some one that afternoon and they told me the best they could do is Friday in Henderson las Vegas to fix it i told them it needed dried out now they told me the best they could do is Friday so i brought it down on Friday and on there letter head they but down installation was done incorrectly causing flooding in coach.they replaced the toilet but would not dry carpet they told me I had to go to Mesa AZ I could not get ahold of any one until Sunday remember moister in plywood is at 45% natural in 8 to 9 so they finely sent out sevicemaster but then when theyed called for the price they said it was to much after waiting so long to get it fixed they had to cut out carpet and vinyl my new RV is now old i have ben fighting them since to fix it back to new and just now got them self a attorney way should I have to fight them to fix what the did wrong way should they be able to get away with this I would like to get this out in the open to save other RIVERS the problem aim going through bottom line they say its there fault but will not fix it,will you please help to get it out thank you Kenneth Seal 253-222-0041
kens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:35 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Ken, I think you found your way to the wrong site. There isn't very many similarities between your trailer and what the members of this site own. Our focus is Molded Lightweight Fiberglass RVs.

You will have better luck and maybe owners of the same brand of trailer that you own on the Open Road Forums. Click this link to get there: Open Road Forums - RV Net

I'd suggest further that you write your question more in paragraph form. This is not a slam on your computer ability, I'm just trying to help you get the information you need and I found your posting difficult to read.

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 06:53 PM   #3

Trailer: Casita 17 ft 2004
Hi Ken and sorry for the trouble you have had. I for one, appreciate your telling of your Camping World instalation problems

I have a good friend that had them do installations. The dealer she bought her camper from sent her there. She found the same type of "not people friendly" run around when some of her installations by them did not, well shall we say work.

I think a lot of newbies are pushed in the Camping World direction. Old timers have checked their prices and find them to be high, have heard that they are not what they are cracked up to be on installations & repaires, and have moved on to other sources.

Good luck to you and maybe you saved someone from some problems..
Susan Tiller is offline   Reply With Quote