Scamp screen door on a Boler - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2018, 12:49 PM   #1

Name: Ronald
Trailer: Trillium 1979 13ft.
Ontario
Registry
Scamp screen door on a Boler

Just picked up a new old-style screen door kit from Scamp. Is the scamp closet wall situated in the same spot as the Boler closet? I am wondering if I will need spacers to pick up the slack in width. Anyone out there fit a Scamp screen door to a Boler? Advice, tips...?
Butsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:11 PM   #2

Name: Mel
Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th wheel
Nova Scotia
Scamp screen door on a Boler...
Please, I would be very interested in finding out the total price of a Scamp folding in two screen door, and set up kit delivered in Canada, as I live in Nova Scotia and would hope the price would be the same. I have owned 1/2 a doz 13ft Bolers and presently have two Scamps. Only very thin strips of wood, up and down on each side should compensate for the very small differences in their manufacture.
Mel Comeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:27 PM   #3

Name: Ronald
Trailer: Trillium 1979 13ft.
Ontario
Registry
Scamp screen door

I think we paid $260 US, plus shipping $100 (included crating in smaller than normal box with cheaper shipping) sent to Lewiston, N.Y, We drove across border and picked it up at our US shipping address, 20 minute drive. Speak to Jarred, 1-800-346-4962. Say you want the Baron deal... May be more shipping cost, as we are in Ontario, close to USA border.
Butsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 03:03 PM   #4

Name: Mel
Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th wheel
Nova Scotia
Scamp screen door on a Boler

Many thanks Butsky for prompt reply and info. Much appreciated.
Mel Comeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 10:52 PM   #5

Trailer: 1986 Boler 1300 Voyager
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butsky View Post
Just picked up a new old-style screen door kit from Scamp. Is the scamp closet wall situated in the same spot as the Boler closet? I am wondering if I will need spacers to pick up the slack in width. Anyone out there fit a Scamp screen door to a Boler? Advice, tips...?
Would you be able to post any pictures of your scamp screen door installed in a boler ?
Markz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler, scamp