Stabilizer Jacks - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2015, 01:44 PM   #1

Name: Bill
Trailer: Boler
Washington
Stabilizer Jacks

What are best Stabilizer Jacks for 1980 Boler. The ones that came with the Boler are Jack Stands for a car.
immrbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 03:31 PM   #2

Name: Clif
Trailer: 08 Weiscraft Little Joe 14 Subaru Outback 2.5i CVT
Louisiana
Registry
For a real lightweight like the Boler, I would recommend these. There are other companies that make this design, but I don't know the quality.

Atwood Stabilizer Jack - 6-1/4" Drop Leg Travel - 17-3/4" Ext - Black - 650 lbs - Qty 1 Atwood Trailer Jack AT82301

These are easy to set up and adjust. We have two on the rear of our Little Joe. When leveling the trailer we jack the front until it's a bit low on the front end, drop and extend the stabilizers and then jack until level.
Old 06-24-2015, 03:43 PM   #3

Name: Bill
Trailer: Boler
Washington
How would these install on a Boler.
immrbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 05:04 PM   #4

Name: Clif
Trailer: 08 Weiscraft Little Joe 14 Subaru Outback 2.5i CVT
Louisiana
Registry
Mine are through bolted to the outer ends of the bumper, which puts them about even with the inside of the tires. Looking a Bolers in the Gallery, I see that the bumper mounts are closer to the center line of the trailer. This would be the easier way to do it, but not as stable. The only other option would be to put them on the rear of the frame itself. You might look under there to see if there is access. I'm not familiar with the way the Boler is mounted on the frame. Hopefully, who has used these on a Boler will be able to share their experience and/or method of mounting.