Storage areas in 17' Casita Spirit or Liberty deluxe - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2011, 09:42 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita 2000 Spirit Deluxe
Storage areas in 17' Casita Spirit or Liberty deluxe

I am debating on a new to me camper and thought I wanted a Liberty model for the twin beds. Now I am thinking Spirit because I can sleep three people if needed. I would use twin bed mode if getting a Liberty but then could only sleep two people. If having a Spirit we would still use two seperate sleeping areas for hubby and I so both tables would be down at night..
Question I have for all of you that have seen or had both units is WHICH ONE HAS THE MOST STORAGE??
Which unit has the easiest storage to get to? I hate going under the seats to store things needed often, and want enough storage up above the beds for everything like pots, pans, dishes, towels, and well, you all know what is needed ( the family says just ask Karalyn if you need anything because I have it all in my camper). I had a 16 ft Spirit and had it packed to the max.
I am thinking dog kennels can go under both beds in the Spirit but only in between us in the isle in the Liberty. I travel with at least 3 to 4 little cat carriers for the dogs to sleep in (wet feet ya know). sliding the kennels under the beds is nice.
So----------STORAGE, what do you like or not like about the CASITA spirit and Liberty models.
THANK YOU FOR ANY INPUT INTO MY QUESTION.
Karalyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita