Just to share something that I learned. I knew that the propane
bottle was full so I figured that the regulator was stuck--something that a few solid thunks would fix. Nope, nothing coming through so I hopped down to my local camper supply and paid $17 for a new regulator. R and R'ed, turned on the tank, and still no action. So now I disconnected the line from the regulator, turned on the tank and got propane
. Reconnected the line and disconnected it from the stove. Turned on the tank and nothing. Obviously, being somewhat Polish, the line is blocked, not kinked or crimped, because I checked that also. Went back outside and disconnected the line from the regulator, huffed and puffed, and blew out some water [probably condensation] from the line, reconnected and lit the burners. Huzzah!!!!!!! The moral of the story is check things out before you run out and buy. Coulda saved $17, but I have a nice shiny new regulator.