Table and Hinge - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-10-2007, 01:07 AM   #15
Name: Peter
Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Yeah. That also looks like the ticket. I wonder about getting the flush mount post holes so you can still slide stuff under the table area while travelling. Cutting a circle in the floor isn't that big a deal I don't think.
I was thinking the same way, but on our Scamp 5er the gray water tank is directly under the dinette, so unless I'm looking for direct drainage from the dinette . . .

peterh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:36 PM   #16
Trailer: 1979 Boler 1300 Honey
We have a 79 Boler and the table is supported by only one aluminum stanchion and it has served us well for the past 20 years. Underneath storage has never been a problem. Can't send any pictures as it's gutted inside for redoing.

Hi all,

I have four "hinge marks" where I am guessing the table was attached to the Boler wall.

I believe, (but not positive) that it was a special hinge that allowed the table to move down to form the bed and up to make the table again?

If anyone had a picture, and knew where to get the hinge, or what it was called, or any info, I would be grateful.

My Boler project seems to be missing the table, hinge, and seats LOL and I would like to build it back up.

Diana Dixon is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)