trailer brake controller - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #15
Name: Steven
Trailer: Currently Shopping
NW Wisconsin
Prodigy p2

I listened to your advice !! Even though I would have preferred to have the factory in dash brake controller, in the words of the immortal Mick Jagger "You can't always get what you want but you get what you need"
I purchased a Tekonsha prodigy p2 model# 90885 with factory harness to fit my vehicle , I also learned that you can purchase the factory bezel for the in dash brake controller from Mopar at about $7.00 and the prodigy p2 will fit the bezel. I will have the factory in dash look just not the computer read out on my trucks display screen, Thank you for all your help It is a real asset to be able to go to this website and get honest answers and not just opinion.

Thanks Steve Dunham

steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #16
Name: John
Trailer: 2006 Bigfoot 25RQ
No problem. It's a good controller and you came up with a good work around. Enjoy!

John Fazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #17
Name: Byron
Trailer: 2006 Scamp 13' towed with a 2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7l Magnum W/full tow package (over kill)
It's always nice to hear that we've helped people make a decision. I hope you enjoy your trailer as much as we've enjoyed ours.
Byron & Anne enjoying the everyday Saturday thing.
Byron Kinnaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #18
Name: Mike
Trailer: 1977 13' Trillium
In retrospect, I should've gotten the P2. I got the P3 because it wasn't very much (I know, subjective) more money.
It's more than I need, but I live by the "better to have it and not need it" rule. Besides, as already stated, it can go with me if I change TV's.

Glad you got it worked out Steve!

itlives is offline   Reply With Quote