Trailer pre-purchase inspection needed near Seattle, WA - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Maintenance | Restoration | Modifications | Problem Solving > Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-21-2014, 11:02 AM   #1

Name: Angel
Trailer: In the market
Pennsylvania
Arrow Trailer pre-purchase inspection needed near Seattle, WA

Hello, I am hoping one of your wonderful folks here at fiberglass rv will be able to help me out.

I am trying to buy a fiberglass trailer near Seattle, WA. I am located in PA, so will not be able to physically inspect the trailer myself.
Does anyone know anyone who offers such a service near Seattle, WA?
Or does any member live close enough that they will be able to perform a pre-purchase inspection?
I would ask to follow the fiberglass rv guide for a pre-purchase inspection.
I will absolutely compensate you. Able to pay up to $100 for your time.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:52 PM   #2

Trailer: Boler 1977
Registry
Hi Angelic, I live north of Seattle and would be happy to assist. I have owned a Boler for 5 years, I'm no expert, but can tell you if I would buy it! Just send me a PM if you still need help. Jamie
jlbails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:54 PM   #3

Name: Neville
Trailer: Trails West Campster
Ida Home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
Hello, I am hoping one of your wonderful folks here at fiberglass rv will be able to help me out.

I am trying to buy a fiberglass trailer near Seattle, WA. I am located in PA, so will not be able to physically inspect the trailer myself.
Does anyone know anyone who offers such a service near Seattle, WA?
Or does any member live close enough that they will be able to perform a pre-purchase inspection?
I would ask to follow the fiberglass rv guide for a pre-purchase inspection.
I will absolutely compensate you. Able to pay up to $100 for your time.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Define near Seattle. If it is on my side of the Sound I would be happy to do it for you. If it is on the other side - that is a problem. Can you be more specific?
Neville
Villen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:14 PM   #4

Name: Angel
Trailer: In the market
Pennsylvania
Jamie and Neville - Thank you both for responding. I lost the trailer I was interested in to a local resident that came with cash and snagged it before I could make arrangements.
I will keep you both in mind next time another one comes up in Seattle area. I am still actively looking for my Bigfoot.
Angelic is offline   Reply With Quote