Trillium Canada's email Address?? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-16-2009, 07:14 PM   #15

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Quote:
at this point I'll try any address!!!
I guess what we really want to know is are you trying to contact the NEW Trillium manufacturer, that's building the older style Trillium (US). Or, are you trying to contact the manufacturer of the Trillium Outback (Canada)?

I feel like I'm going in circles

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #16

Name: Ches
Trailer: 1992 Kustom Koach 17 FT
British Columbia
It may help if we knew what you were looking for besides the e-mail address. Some one here may be able to help in that way.

Old 06-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #17

Name: Daniel
Trailer: '74 Trillium 1300
-
Quote:
So, there really is only one Trillium in Canada and one Trillium in the US
I understand what you're saying. If you're talking about the similar company names, you're absolutely right. But not the trailers. This was explained to me by both companies. What I understand is that "officially", the Outback is no more of a Trillium than the Escape 13 is. It's an Outback. Not that it matters that much (especially to Ann), since they're all good products, but they sure seem to go to great lengths to make it blurry, in my opinion.

So if I wanted to start splitting hairs about "Canadian Trillium", I would think that neither trailer is. One is not really Canadian (though it's now made in Canada), and the other is not a Trillium. But both companies answer inquiries from both countries like any two distinct manufacturers in the same market (and both can quote in Canadian dollars and ship anywhere), so that's why I think that one should choose which company or product they want to deal with regardless of where their head office is located. You may get different results.

In short, try both.

Make sense?
Old 06-17-2009, 08:11 AM   #18

Trailer: 1978 Boler 13 ft
Ontario
Quote:
I guess what we really want to know is are you trying to contact the NEW Trillium manufacturer, that's building the older style Trillium (US). Or, are you trying to contact the manufacturer of the Trillium Outback (Canada)?

I feel like I'm going in circles

More specifically I'm looking for the email address for Team Trillium in Calgary

I can't send them attachments from their web page ( I don't know how - please don't get into it!!)

nothing is ever easy
Old 06-17-2009, 08:13 AM   #19

Oregon
Quote:

More specifically I'm looking for the email address for Team Trillium in Calgary

I can't send them attachments from their web page ( I don't know how - please don't get into it!!)

nothing is ever easy
How about contacting them through the contact page asking for an e-mail address that will accept attachments... or a phone number so you can call them?
Old 06-17-2009, 08:40 AM   #20

Ontario
Quote:
It may help if we knew what you were looking for besides the e-mail address. Some one here may be able to help in that way.

this would be opening a new can of worms!!!
so what I'm looking for is a door latch /lock/handle outfit for my Boler
I've been through the posts on here & they go round & round - so I want to go to the source --we are [b]not DIY people so won't be doing any of the quick fixes ourselves

Old 06-17-2009, 08:57 AM   #21

Oregon
Okay, now we're getting somewhere. So, are you looking for that elusive Bargman 400 lockset? Or a paddle handle type?

I don't think even Team Trillium can help with the Bargman. But, if you're looking for someone to change out a door handle/lockset I would think nearly any RV supplier/dealer could help you.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:29 AM   #22

Ontario
Quote:
Okay, now we're getting somewhere. So, are you looking for that elusive Bargman 400 lockset? Or a paddle handle type?

I don't think even Team Trillium can help with the Bargman. But, if you're looking for someone to change out a door handle/lockset I would think nearly any RV supplier/dealer could help you.
no not the Bargman but the Canadian Lyster--
Old 06-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #23

Name: Daniel
Trailer: '74 Trillium 1300
-
Quote:
we are [b]not DIY people so won't be doing any of the quick fixes ourselves
You could also try Paul Neumeister's: http://www.fibreglass-rv.ca/

And if you do decide to undertake this yourself, I'm sure you will get plenty of help here, and may actually have fun doing it. And before you know it you'll be addicted.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #24

Trailer: Trillium 1975
Quote:

I feel like I'm going in circles :banana

Good evening every one. First time I replay to a message. Sorry for my poor english. I order 2 weeks ago some door hinges via the trillium outback website in the parts section. they wrote back to me few days after. The e-mail address is parts[at]trilliumrv.com and it is Tom Young that wrote back to me. Excellent sevice!

Tags
trillium